The nylon frame plug NFP provides a professional and secure method for the fixing of doors and window frames. It has an elongated nylon plug body incorporating a countersunk collar and is supplied complete with heavy gauge screw in either countersunk or hexagonal head.
• Special anti-expansion design lets the user drive both plug and screw into the hole together without the plug expanding before it is fully inserted.
• Side-links stop plug from breaking open during insertion, ensuring positive action when screw is driven in.
• Screw guide stops screw from penetrating sides, by ensuring positive tracking down entire length.
• M-teeth combined with side-links and screw-guide, ensure entire plug face is forced aginst walls of hole, for enhanced grip in soft materials.
• Offset block profile allows plug to hold firmly against sides of hole when expansion begins.
• Countersunk collar reduces risk of bi-metallic corrosion when fastening non-ferrous fixtures.
• Nylon material absorbs vibration and noise. Extended expansion length guarantees maximum load-bearing capacity.
For installations in perforated and hollow bricks drill with a rotary action only(hammer switched off)
Short expansion plug recommended for use in concrete, natural stone and brick.
Extended expansion plug is recommended for use in hollow brick, gypsum aerated concrete and sandstone
Varient short expansion-cskscrew, Material Polyamide PA6 nylon