The CM400PE is a high performance high strenghth premium grade solvent free pure epoxy based chemical injection anchoring system for heavy duty structural applications. The dual cartridge format comprises of a resin and hardening agent in separate external compartments which are mixed to the correct proportions in the delivery nozzle when triggered using the required manual dispenser. It's non shrink, non sag and extended cure time formula make this resin the ideal choice for large diameter, deep and oversized drill holes with variable embedment depths and also suitable for underwater use and in submerged drill holes.
Recommended for use in reinforced and non-reinforced concrete, rock and stone.
• Premium grade resin for application requiring high ltd values.
• One of the strongest injection systems especially suitable for big diameters rebar and rods.
• No expansion forces allow for secure applications even close to the edges and reduced space fixing Ideal solution for diamond drilled holes and wet bore holes - can be used in all weather conditions.
• Low sensitivity to oversized, wet holes due to negligible shrinkage and adhesive property thus less risk of installation failure.
• Long gel time, enough time for aliging work and installation of big diameters at deep embedment.
• Easy setting in a wide range of temperature and long working time even at elevated temperature.
• Dispensing system reduces the possibility of contact making it safer to use.
• Bonds almost any material (except rubber or flexible pvc.)
• Solvent free low odor recipe for convenient working also indoors.
• Vibration resistant. Corrosion resistant.
• Very high chemical resistance.
As a pure epoxy resin, CM400PE offers excellent adhesion to both steel and concrete and has highest load values of all our systems, it is primarily designed for heavy duty bonding of rebar, starter bars and dowels, anchor studs, bolts, threaded bars and sockets.
| Variant 400ml co-axial 10.1 ratio cartridge,
Material Pure Epoxy
High Bond Reinforcing Bars fyk=500N/mm2
Variant 400ml dual ation side by side 1:1 ratio cartridge, Material Pure Epoxy
The professional dispenser DM400 for use with chemical mortar cartridges CM400PE
|Variant 400ml 10:1 ratio cartridge, Material Steel body and mechanism|
Chemical Anchor Accessories
Accessories for drill hole cleaning
Blow out pump BP
The hand operated blow out pump BP is for drill hole cleaning prior to anchor installation.
| Variant Hand Operated
Performance based on clean holes - Hammer drilled - blown and then brushed with a still metal brush & blown
Cleaning Brush CB
Wire brush CB is for thorough cleaning and hole preparation
| Variant Hand Operated
Material Steel Body and Head
Mixer Nozzle MN - Plastic
Spare mixer nozzle for use with chemical mortar cartridges CM300PESF, CM300EASF, CM380EASF, CM350VESF, CM380VESF & CM400PE
| Variant CO-axial